RSTP 802.1w Library & Simulator - TODO List
This guide describes our plans.
Volunteers are welcomed !
1. To support a full set of management features
from 14.8 (like timeSince_Topo_Change, 22.214.171.124.3.b)
2. To send traps about topology changes (as call to stp_to.c)
3. To rewrite edge.c for more exact correspondence with the
standard (now portEnabled variable is realized in 'dirty' way),
simulate MAC Operational and MAC Enabled.
4. To support SNMP management via AgentX
5. To move the project in the direction toward 802.1s (MSTP)